Ad Rem Counselling is a private practice of a qualified English and Finnish speaking psychologist with more than 10 years of experience, located in Helsinki, providing psychological counselling and psychological therapy for adults.
“There is no permanent happiness in any object of the world, it is within us.” – Eduard Tomáš
Change, as the saying goes, is the only constant. As you navigate life’s twists, turns and challenges, it can sometimes feel overwhelming. As frustrating, difficult or lonely it may seem, there is no question – you are on a journey to your own destination. Sometimes you have everything you need to make the trip. Sometimes you need strength. Sometimes you need a guide.
I believe everything in our lives is interconnected. Transformation on your level of awareness, behaviour, attitude to yourself and life, brings changes in the way you feel emotionally and physically and fortifies you for the journey ahead.
Supporting you towards your destination, I guide you to:
- Finding a more harmonising, simplified and satisfying way of living
- Discovering your inner energy sources
- Mobilizing self-healing mechanisms
- Learning to recognise and respect your own needs
- Mastering more effective learning abilities
- Awakening your creativity and self-expression
- Better handling of life crises
- Resolving grief, fears, panic and anxieties
- Overcoming sleeping troubles, mood changes, and obsessive eating episodes
- Managing relationship difficulties and family troubles
- Coping with stress, stress-related diseases and chronic pain
- Recovering from psychosomatic diseases (high blood pressure, disturbed digesting, skin issues, etc.)
- Coping with immigration and cultural issues (feelings of being a stranger, sense of non-identity, loneliness, language and values degradation, inferiority, etc.)
“In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being.” – Eckhart Tolle